- I love doing all the dance moves in Michael Jackson’s Thriller video.
- I’m the only girl and the oldest of four children.
- I’m a really big fan of neo soul singer, Maxwell! I once took a Greyhound bus to Atlanta, GA to see him in concert. I’ve seen him three times since.
- Last year, I took my first pole dancing for fitness class. I loved it, and I’m looking forward to attending more classes this year.
- I originally wanted enter the medical field and become a X-ray technician, and I earned a certificate for Medical Secretary. I hated it! So, I changed my major a few more times until finally deciding on Film with a focus on Computer Animation.
- During my freshman year in college, I was a member of the Gospel Choir.
- I love reading self-help books and would love to write one someday.
- I’ve never broken or sprained anything. However, if I keep pole dancing, who knows, that might change.
- If you can play the saxophone, I’m probably going to develop a huge crush on you.
- I have phobias about the following: walking alone at night in parking garages, driving at night on the highway, and huge flying cockroaches landing on my forehead.
- I miss VHS tapes. I used to love recording everything! Especially, award shows. I still have old tapes of the Lady of Soul Awards or MTV Awards.
- For a short time when I was little, I lived in Santa Barbara, CA.
- I obtained my real estate license in 2008. That was also the year when the housing market disaster hit. Surprisingly, I still managed to sell one property that year.
- My middle name is Paulette. My aunt gave me that name, and she is the only one that can call me by that name.
- I love men who have well-kept, nicely shaven beards.
- My first car was an ’85 Dodge Aries. That car was followed by a ’92 Geo Storm and an ’86 Toyota Camry. That Camry got me through my college years.
- My favorite color is red but sometimes purple.
- I have never seen Titanic!
- I gave birth to both of my kids by C-section.
- I have never been out of the country, a fact I would love to change in the near future.
My favorite quote is “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”
~ Maya Angelou
Please leave a comment below of all the interesting facts you would like me to know about you!